Thursday, July 20, 2017

Starry Night

You Shine Brighter

Hey there, today is my turn on the Queen & Co blog. Hope you'll visit me over there! 

I'm sharing two encouragement cards today. This first one features an intense watercolored night sky along with various Queen & Co. bling for the stars. 




Let's Weather It Together

And then this next one features a clean white background with a rainbow of Twinkle Drops and a stitched cloud.


Supplies: Flirty Florals Paper Pad, Red Twinkle Drops, Orange Twinkle Drops, Yellow Twinkle Drops, Green Twinkle Drops, Blue Twinkle Drops, Purple Twinkle Drops, and Clear Twinkle Drops


For more info on these two cards, visit me at the Queen & Co. blog!

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Janelle said...

Great cards, Amy. I love the variety you've shown. :)