Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Queen & Co. Pretty Presents Kit

Queen & Company has a new kit called Pretty Presents, available in the store now. Included are a stamp set, three different present dies, each with three matching foam shaker elements (for a total of 9 foam shakers), adorable Toppings for filling the shakers or using as accents, and a 6x6 paper pad. Additional foam shakers and toppings are available separately as refills, too -- love that! And the Pretty Presents Paper Pad is also available separately in case you need more paper.

I have a pair of cards over on the Queen & Co. blog today, each featuring a different present die and shaker element. Please visit me over there for more info!

Pretty Presents Money Holder

My first card is a trifold money holder birthday card. 


Pretty Presents Money Holder

SuppliesPretty Presents Kit, scalloped border punch/die, Versamark ink, white embossing powder, stitched circle die.




Congrats Shaker Gifts

And my second card is a congrats card with some of the softer colors and patterns in the paper pad.

SuppliesPretty Presents Kit, sewing machine


More info HERE on the Queen & Co. blog. Thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

katrynka said...

Okay, so this post just killed me! Never heard of this company, and when I saw this kit I knew I had to have it! Plus a bit more! Love your cards!

katrynka said...

Okay, so this post just killed me! Never heard of this company, and when I saw this kit I knew I had to have it! Plus a bit more! Love your cards!

Mary-Ann Maldonado said...

These are fantastic! I love the idea of the gift card.